Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Shiseido Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow


Recently I’ve been drawn like a magnet to eye shadows! Hardly a week passed after buying Guerlain’s spring palette, I found myself at Shiseido’s counter checking out their Hydro-Powder Eye-Shadow. As I’ve mentioned, I had a bad (sticky and creasy) experience with a creamy eyeshadow previously so I was a bit worried about giving a cream shadow another chance … Here is my review…


Color:
Spring Plum

It’s warm light plum with tiniest green shimmery particles

Stay-on Power:
Amazingly long! And it’s crease-resistant - only after 8-9 hours I started seeing some creasing but the color still remained fresh.


Texture:
Thick mousse


Experience:
I love love love Hydro-Powder eye shadow! You can apply it with your finger but a brush will give you much more control and allow perfect accuracy. I’m using my Sigma concealer brush. Hydro-Powder slides on soooo smoothly, blends very easily and looks one with the skin. I was amazed how easily you can “move around” this shadow on the eyelid, add more color where you need it and blend out any harsh edges. I would never expect this from a cream shadow!
You can control the intensity of color and load on more of Hydro-Powder for a luminous more dramatic look. When you turn your head and the light hits the eye shadow, you get this beautiful sheen of light green. Oh, and you can also wear hydro-powder as an eyeliner!


Green-eyed gals, take a note of Spring Plum shade! It will bring out the beautiful green in your eyes.

Bottom Line:
I am looking forward to buying more colors of Shiseido’s Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow!
| More

No comments:

Post a Comment