Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Beauty Buzz: Customizable Lip Gloss


Another customizable product on the market was recently launched by Prescriptives! I do like the idea of customizable beauty products. I have already posted about Avon’s customizable dermabrasion, MyBlend skin care and Maybelline’s Custom Creations Foundation. Welcome this new idea: Custom Blend Lip Gloss.

Go to Prescriptives site to mix your very own lip gloss step by step.

First you choose a base shade. I went with Dark Coral


Proceed to step 2 and choose finish: glitter, chrome, gelly etc. I went with sheer sparkle... (Doesn't my dark coral look kinda pink?)


At step 3 you have 9 options of a flavor and the 10th of no flavor. Melon was my choice.


Review your creation at step 4 and pay 26$ (My coral lip gloss definitely looks pink to me!)

| More

No comments:

Post a Comment