Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Exotic Paradise Eye Shadow Palette from Guerlain's Spring Collection


I made up my mind and yesterday got this gorgeous Exotic Paradise spring palette from Guerlain. I'm in paradise now :-)

Isn't packaging beautiful? I also like the miniature suede case that keeps palette protected from scratching. (I wonder how quickly I will missplace it)

What I liked most about the palette is the unsusual selection and combination of colors. Truly exotic shades!





When I swatched the shadows at the counter, I was a bit disappointed by how sheer colors looked on the skin. It's impossible to build up intensity. Despite this I still love this palette! And I think the shades will look nice on the eyelids. I'll post photos when I try it out.
| More

No comments:

Post a Comment