Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Clean and Clear's Soft Day Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 15

I know I've said it over and over, but I'll say it again. Everyone needs a gentle cleanser, a moisturizer and a sunscreen. Well, here's a very well priced, easy to find product that kills 2 birds with 1 stone! On top of that, it is easy to find!

I've tried a few products now from the new Clean & Clear Soft line, and I really have to admit that I have been very impressed with all of them!

I really enjoyed using this moisturizer. It has a light floral/citrus scent that faded quickly. The moisturizer is creamy and feels silky as you apply. It sinks in right away, leaving no residue behind! It really helped to create a great base for makeup application. It was just the right amount of moisture for both my oily T-Zone and drier cheeks! A quick glance at the sunscreen chart below shows us that it even offers broad spectrum UV coverage!

Active Ingredients (refer to the sunscreen ingredient post):

• Avobenzone 3%
• Octisalate 5%
• Octocrylene 1.7%
• Oxybenzone 3%
| More

No comments:

Post a Comment