Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blow NYC, Can A Wavy Hair Girl Actually Look Good?

Recently I've been wearing my hair wavy more often. Why? I finally have a way to wear my hair wavy that looks decent!

Let me explain. I have what a friend of mine calls "Trash Waves", meaning hair that is wavy enough to not be straight but not wavy enough to be pretty (she has the same issue). So, both of us end up straightening our hair each day. I've tried a lot of different styling products meant for curly hair girls in an effort to create pretty waves, but my lack of success really hasn't been worth mentioning here.

So, I was interested in trying out these new products from Blow, a great salon in New York that specializes in the blow out!

The Wave Maker is a light lotion with a faint floral scent. I apply about a blueberry sized amount to my palm and rub through wet hair, comb through and then scrunch up. I've been drying my hair with a diffuser most days but this works great with air drying as well! Once dry I've then spray in the Beach Blow, twist my hair with my fingers to create more waves and that's it!

Perfect waves that last all day, not a curling iron in sight!
| More

No comments:

Post a Comment