Friday, March 26, 2010

Oscar Night Red Carpet Photos 2010 Sarah Jessica Parker


Now you know I love me some Carrie Bradshaw, but I'm so not loving SJP's Oscar look. It's another great lesson on how the texture of the makeup is as important as the colors themselves. There is an undeniable heaviness to her eye shadows and liner that overpower her eyes making them look smaller. I would've done away with the drop shadow under her eyes (no liner or color underneath), and then given her a bigger false lash to open her eyes and draw the focus upward. She's way too pretty to look like she's drowning in heavy makeup.
| More

1 comment:

  1. thought there was something off about her face that night!!! And lets not even get started on her dress! I JUST posted a blog talking about that!!!

    ReplyDelete